1. The first thing to do in Barcelona for Christmas is to walk along the Ramblas to see the Christmas lights and to go inside the Corte Inglés.
2. Another thing you could do is go ice skating. You can do this activity for 10 euros per hour in Carrer Roger de Flor.
3. You can’t miss La Pallaresa Xocolateria Xurreria, an old restaurant where they offer churros and chocolate before seeing the kings' parade but the place is always very busy.
4. You should check out Santa Llucia Fair, a Christmas market that dates from 1786 and which is the oldest in Catalonia. In this market you can buy traditional Christmas decorations.
5. The nativity scene at Plaza de Sant Jaume is another place to visit at Christmas to see the big manger.
6. There is a food market located in Plaza Cataluña on the first days of December. In it you can find local and unprocessed products.
7. Let's all sing Christmas carols: L'Auditori hosts a concert that promises to be the most fun. The Quarte et Mèlt Christmas carols are for everyone, big and small.
8. Participate in a sporting event on New Year's Eve: the Nassos race, a traditional 10-kilometre race through the city.
9. Unique Christmas in PortAventura: At this holiday time the theme park is presented as an really great plan. The facilities are decorated with trees, lights, wreaths and even snowflakes. A series of shows are put into operation on these dates.
10. GO TO BEDISCO!
On New Year’s eve Bedisco celebrates the New Year’s fun with a big party, everybody is invited!
So now you have lots of ideas for this Christmas, go and discover them!